What is Microsoft Office Specialist Certification?
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification is the premier credential chosen by individuals seeking to validate their skills and advance their careers.
Microsoft Office is a powerful service designed to unleash the best ideas, get things done and stay connected on the go. And MOS shows the world that you have the skills to tap the full features and functionality of Microsoft Office. You can demonstrate your increased performance, individual differentiation and personal confidence.
With three certification levels, the MOS credential allows individuals to validate their skills and progress toward their career goals.
At the Core and Expert level, individuals get certified in specific Microsoft Office applications. At the Master level, individuals must successfully complete 4 certification exams – 3 required and 1 elective.
Microsoft Office Specialist Benefits
Microsoft Office Specialist certification gives you the tools to build a brighter future.
• Achieve industry-recognized certification
• Learn the computing skills companies are looking for
• Boost your workforce resume
• Differentiate yourself from other applicants
• Gain valuable experience and confidence
• Heighten your earning potential
• Prepare yourself for a successful future
Microsoft Office Specialist certification also helps academic institutions and business and government organizations in many ways.